Showing all 9 results
Cap City bite splints can be constructed for the upper or lower arch. These clear appliances are a one-part or two-part construction. For the Cap City Easy-Guard hard-soft appliance, there is a hard external surface and a soft internal surface for improved patient comfort. The hard and soft Easy-Guard options have only one part, providing hard, solid protection or a soft alternative. These bite splints are recommended for patients that brux and those with cosmetic restorations.
Our dentures are custom designed for comfort and esthetics. They are fabricated from the best available materials and the latest processing techniques. All removable cases combine the finest in high-wear resistant artificial teeth with state-of-the-art heat-cured denture base resins.
IPS e.max CAD/Press
IPS e.max® CAD is a Computer-Aided Designed lithium disilicate ceramic restoration that delivers an exceptional fit, precise contours, perfect contacts, a high flexural strength of 360MPa, and natural-like aesthetics unaffected by the shade of the prepared tooth.
IPS Empress® Esthetics/CAD
IPS Empress® is a homogenous leucite-based ceramic that scatters light like natural enamel to blend seamlessly with the surrounding dentition and deliver accuracy in fit. Its wear compatibility, true-to-nature esthetics, and improved strength of 160 MPa has proven itself with over 15 years of clinical success.
- Natural-looking esthetics
- Strong and durable
Also designed and milled with CAD/CAM technology, Layered Zirconia (or Cercon®) is a zirconia substructure with porcelain overlay. When needing to meet the demands for both strength and natural esthetics, Layered Zirconia is the ideal alternative to conventional PFM restorations.
- Natural translucency for life-like esthetics
- Recommended for anterior and posterior
We offer Valplast and Lucitone FRS flexible partial dentures. Both products are made of a biocompatible, thermoplastic nylon material. Tissue colored or clear clasps achieve optimum retention with minimal tooth covering.
- The translucency of Valplast blends in with the patient’s real tissue to give a natural life-like appearance.
- Lucitone FRS features a pleasing esthetic appeal along with strength for durability.
- Both are ideal for most removable partial dentures, including unilaterals and combination cases with cast metal frames.
Composed of your conventional silver and gold alloys, Porcelain-Fused-to-Metal is the traditional option for simple to advanced combination cases.
- Porcelain Fused to High Noble Yellow or White Gold
- Porcelain Fused to Noble Alloy (SP)
- Porcelain Fused to Base Metal (NP)
Zr-40 Full Zirconia Crown
Zr-40℠ is a fully-contoured zirconia restoration with no porcelain overlay. Zr-40℠ crowns are designed and milled using CAD/CAM technology and glazed to a smooth surface. With a flexural strength of 850 MPa, the solid zirconia crowns and bridges are nearly unbreakable. Solid zirconia has quickly become the preferred replacement for full-cast and porcelain to metal restorations in the posterior. Zr-40℠ crowns and bridges are perfect for patients who clench and grind their teeth.
- Superior strength
- Optimal fit and accuracy
- Elimination of black marginal line
- Perfect margins, contacts, and occlusion
- Ideal for long-span bridges & implants
- Recommended for posterior