Showing all 2 results
Also designed and milled with CAD/CAM technology, Layered Zirconia (or Cercon®) is a zirconia substructure with porcelain overlay. When needing to meet the demands for both strength and natural esthetics, Layered Zirconia is the ideal alternative to conventional PFM restorations.
- Natural translucency for life-like esthetics
- Recommended for anterior and posterior
Zr-40 Full Zirconia Crown
Zr-40℠ is a fully-contoured zirconia restoration with no porcelain overlay. Zr-40℠ crowns are designed and milled using CAD/CAM technology and glazed to a smooth surface. With a flexural strength of 850 MPa, the solid zirconia crowns and bridges are nearly unbreakable. Solid zirconia has quickly become the preferred replacement for full-cast and porcelain to metal restorations in the posterior. Zr-40℠ crowns and bridges are perfect for patients who clench and grind their teeth.
- Superior strength
- Optimal fit and accuracy
- Elimination of black marginal line
- Perfect margins, contacts, and occlusion
- Ideal for long-span bridges & implants
- Recommended for posterior